Perry, Mark, 1950-....
VIAF ID: 98114965 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1453 022X
- 100 0 _ ‡a Mark Perry
- 200 _ | ‡a Perry ‡b Mark ‡f 1950-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Perry, Mark ‡d 1950-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Perry, Mark ‡d 1950-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a Perry, Mark, ‡d 1950-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Perry, Mark, ‡d 1950-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Mark Perry ‡c American military, intelligence, and foreign affairs writer
- 400 0 _ ‡a Mark Perry ‡c Author on military anaylisis
- 400 0 _ ‡a مارک پری
|The Australian Biotechnology Regulatory Framework: Issues Concerning Adventitious Presence (AP), Co-Existence, Liability and Coherence|
|Conceived in liberty : Joshua Chamberlain, William Oates, and the American Civil War|
|Eclipse : the last days of the CIA|
|A fire in Zion : the Israeli-Palestinian search for peace|
|Four stars, 1989:|
|Global governance of intellectual property in the 21st century : reflecting policy through change|
|Grant and Twain : the story of a friendship that changed America|
|How to lose the war on terror|
|Lift up thy voice : the Grimké family's journey from slaveholders to civil rights leaders|
|The most dangerous man in America : the making of Douglas MacArthur|
|Ownership in Complex Authorship : a Comparative Study of Joint Works|
|Partners in command : George Marshall and Dwight Eisenhower in war and peace|
|Sustaining Food Production in the Anthropocene : Influence by Regulation of Crop Biotechnology|
|Talking to terrorists : why America must engage with its enemies|
Countries and Regions of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English