Shepherd, Thomas H. (Thomas Hosmer)
Shepherd, Thomas Hosmer 1793-1864
Shepherd, Thomas H.
Shepherd, Thomas Hosmer (1792-1864).
Shepherd, Thomas Hosman
Shepherd, Thomas H., 1792-1864
VIAF ID: 95703147 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 1821 876X
- 100 1 _ ‡a Shepherd, Thomas Hosmer ‡d 1793-1864
- 100 1 _ ‡a Shepherd, Thomas H., ‡d 1792-1864
- 100 1 _ ‡a Shepherd, Thomas H. (undifferentiated)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Shepherd, Thomas H.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Shepherd, Thomas H. ‡q (Thomas Hosmer)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (6)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Shepherd, Thomas H.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Shepherd, Thomas H. ‡d 1793-1864
- 400 1 _ ‡a Shepherd, Thomas H. ‡q (Thomas Hosmer), ‡d 1793-1864
- 400 1 _ ‡a Shepherd, Thomas Hosmer
- 400 1 _ ‡a Shepherd, Thos. H.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Shepherd, Thos. H. (Thomas Hosmer)
|Bath and Bristol, with the Counties of Somerset and Gloucester. -|
|Exeter Hall, the great anti-slavery meeting, 1841|
|[https://archive.org/details/londoninteriorsg00londrich london interiors]|
|[https://archive.org/details/modernathensdis00shepgoog modern athens displayed in a series of views or edinburgh in the 19th century]|
|London and its environs in the nineteenth century, illustrated by a series of views from original drawings|
|London in the nineteenth century / Thomas Shepherd ; with historical and descriptive text by James Elmes, 1983|
|The Mansions of England.|
|Metropolitan improvements or, London in the nineteenth century, displayed in a series of engravings of the new buildings, improvements, &c. by the most eminent artists from original drawings, taken from the objects themselves expressly for this work|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (8)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English