Dunn, Robert W. (Robert Williams), 1895-
Dunn, Robert W.
Dunn, Robert W. 1895-
Dunn, Robert Williams, 1895-....
Dunn, Robert W. 1895-1977
Dunn, Robert Williams (1895-1977).
VIAF ID: 94345276 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 8401 6552
- 100 1 _ ‡a Dunn, Robert W. ‡d 1895-1977
- 100 1 _ ‡a Dunn, Robert W.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Dunn, Robert Williams, ‡d 1895-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Dunn, Robert W. ‡d 1895-
- 100 1 0 ‡a Dunn, Robert W. ‡q (Robert Williams), ‡d 1895-
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dunn, Robert W.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dunn, Robert Williams, ‡d 1895-
- 400 1 0 ‡a Dunn, Robert Williams, ‡d 1895-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dunn, Robert Williams ‡d 1895-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Dunn, Robert Williams ‡d 1895-1977
|American company unions; a study of employee representation plans, "works councils" and other substitutes for labor unions|
|American foreign investments|
|The Americanization of labor; the employers' offensive against the trade unions.|
|the bill of rights in danger.|
|British workers in the war|
|Comment on espionne les ouvriers aux Etats-Unis|
|Company unions, employers' "industrial democracy,"|
|crisis in the civil liberties union: a statement, including the basic documents concerned, giving the minority position in the current controversy in aclu.|
|herbert hoover: full face.|
|Labor and automobiles|
|Labor and textiles; a study of cotton and wool manufacturing|
|The labor spy|
|life and labor in the soviet union|
|The Palmer raids;|
|Pen pictures of Russian village life during the famine|
|report on interference with madison square garden meeting against austrian fascism, held in new york city on february 16, 1934: together with the findings of the board of directors and two minority dissents, submitted to the board of directors of the american civil liberties union.|
|Soviet Russia in the second decade|
|Soviet trade unions|
|spying on workers.|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States