Barber, James, 1931-....
Barber, James P.
Barber, James P., 1931-
VIAF ID: 50501280 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1640 0007
- 200 _ | ‡a Barber ‡b James ‡f 1931-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Barber, J. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Barber, James P.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Barber, James P. ‡d 1931-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Barber, James, ‡d 1931-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Barber, James, ‡d 1931-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a James Barber
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (9)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barber, James
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barber, James P.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barber, James P. ‡q (James Peden), ‡d 1931-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barber, James P. ‡d 1931-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barber, James Peden, ‡d 1931-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barber, James Peden ‡d 1931-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barber, James, ‡d 1931-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barber, James ‡d 1931-
- 400 0 _ ‡a James Barber ‡c Canadian cookbook writer
|European community : vision and reality|
|Imperial frontier; a study of relations between the British and the pastoral tribes of north east Uganda|
|Is there a South African nation?|
|Mandela's world : the international dimension of South Africa's political revolution 1990-99|
|The Nature of foreign policy : a reader|
|The prime minister since 1945|
|Rhodesia: the road to rebellion, 1967.|
|South Africa: economic growth and political change with comparative studies of Chile, Sri Lanka and Malaysia;|
|South Africa in the twentieth century, 1999:|
|South Africa's foreign policy, 1945-1970|
|Techniques and new developments in photosynthesis research [proceedings of a NATO Advanced study institute on techniques and new developments in photosynthesis research, held July 31-August 13, 1988, on the Island of Spetsai, Greece]|
|The uneasy relationship, c1983:|
|The West and South Africa|
|Who makes British foreign policy?|
|Zimbabwe's regional role, prospects for a land-locked power|
Countries of Publication (5)
Selected Publishers (11)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English