Langbein, John H.
Langbein, John H., 1941-....
Langbein, J.H. (John H.)
John H. Langbein American legal scholar
VIAF ID: 48216859 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 1461 0414
- 100 1 _ ‡a Langbein, John H. ‡d 1941-...
- 100 0 _ ‡a John H. Langbein ‡c American legal scholar
- 100 1 _ ‡a Langbein, John H. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Langbein, John H. ‡d 1941-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Langbein, John H., ‡d 1941-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Langbein, John H.
|Bifurcation and the bench : the influence of the jury on English conceptions of the judiciary|
|Blackstone on Judging|
|Commentaries on the laws of England.|
|Comparative criminal procedure Germany|
|Constitutio criminalis carolina|
|The Demise of Trial in American Civil Procedure: how it happened, is it Convergence with European Civil Procedure?|
|History of the common law the development of Anglo-American legal institutions|
|Of private wrongs|
|Origins of adversary criminal trial|
|Pension and employee benefit law|
|Prosecuting crime in the Renaissance England, Germany, France|
|Torture and the law of proof Europe and England in the Ancien Régime|
|Uniform trust and estate statutes|