Harris, Moses, 1731?-1785?
Harris, Moses, 1730-1788?
Harris, Moses, 1730-approximately 1788
VIAF ID: 39718627 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 8374 6932
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses ‡d 1730-1788?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses, ‡d 1730-1788?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses, ‡d 1731-1785
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses, ‡d 1730-approximately 1788
- 100 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses ‡d 1731-1785
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moise, ‡d 1730-1788?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moise ‡d 1730-1788?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moses ‡d 1731-ca. 1785
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moyse, ‡d 1731?-1785?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Harris, Moyse ‡d 1731?-1785?
|The Aurelian. -|
|The Aurelian or, natural history of English insects; namely, moths and butterflies. Together with the plants on which they feed; ... and their standard names, as given and established by the ... Society of Aurelians. Drawn, engraved and coloured, from the natural subjects themselves. By Moses Harris.|
|The English Lepidoptera : or, The Aurelian's pocket companion: containing a catalogue of upward of four hundred moths and butterflies, the food of their respective caterpillars, the time of changing into chrysalis, and appearance in the winged state: also, the places where they frequent and are usually found; with a concise description of each, and their dimensions|
|An exposition of English insects. -|
|Illustrations of natural history. Wherein are exhibited upwards of two hundred and forty figures of exotic insects, according to their different genera ... With a particular description of each insect: interspersed with remarks and reflections on the nature and properites of many of them. By D. Drury. To which is added a translation into French ....|
|The natural system of colours. - [ca. 1790]|
|Some British moths|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (8)
- GB - United Kingdom
- CA - Canada
- eng - English