Hayes-McCoy, Gerard Anthony 1911-1975
Hayes-McCoy, Gerard Anthony.
Hayes-MacCoy, Gerald Anthony
Hayes-McCoy, G. A. (Gerard Anthony)
Hayes-MacCoy, Gerard Anthony
Gerard Anthony Hayes-McCoy
Hayes-McCoy, G. A.
VIAF ID: 30784276 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1564 3592
- 100 0 _ ‡a Gerard Anthony Hayes-McCoy
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hayes-MacCoy, Gerald Anthony
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hayes-MacCoy, Gerard Anthony (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hayes-McCoy, G. A.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hayes-McCoy, Gerard Anthony
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (9)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Gerard Anthony Hayes-McCoy ‡c Historian
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hayes-McCoy, G. A.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hayes-McCoy, G. A. ‡q (Gerard Anthony)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hayes-McCoy, Gerald Anthony
- 400 1 _ ‡a MacCoy, Gerald Anthony Hayes-
- 400 1 _ ‡a McCoy, G. A. Hayes-
- 400 1 _ ‡a McCoy, Gerald Anthony Hayes-
- 400 1 _ ‡a McCoy, Gerard Anthony Hayes-
- 400 1 _ ‡a McCoy, Gerard Anthony Hayes-.
|Captain Myles Walter Keogh : United States Army 1840-1876 : O'Donnell lecture delivered at University College Galway on October 19, 1965|
|The Compossicion booke of Conought|
|Historical studies (Irish Conference of Historians)|
|A history of Irish flags from earliest times|
|The Irish at war|
|Irish battles, 1989:|
|Letters to Joseph H. Fowler mostly concerned with his book Chapters in '98n History and with Sinn Féin Business; correspondents include: Mary MacSwiney, Brian O'Higgins, Maighread, Bean Uí Buachalla, James M. O'Connell, G.A. Hayes-McCoy, Mrs. Cathal Brugha|
|Povijest irske / [zastupljeni autori G. A. Hayes-McCoy... et al.]. Zagreb, 2003.|
|Professorship of modern history : application of Gerard A. Hayes-McCoy.|
|Scots mercenary forces in Ireland (1565-1603), an account of their service during that period, of the reaction, of their activities on Scottish affairs, and of the effect of their presence in Ireland, together with an examination of the gallóglaigh or galloglas|
|A short expository discourse upon the connections of the history of Poland with that of Europe, prefaced by a brief account of the relations of the Poles and the Polish church with the Holy See of Rome, and setting forth the story of the rise of Poland, her internal troubles, her decline and fall and her erasure from the map of Europe, brought to an end by an account of Poland and the World War|
|Sixteenth century Irish swords in the National Museum of Ireland|
|Ulster and other Irish maps, c. 1600;|