O'Neil, Robert M., 1934-....
O'Neil, Robert M.
O'Neil, R. M.
Robert M. O'Neil
VIAF ID: 27237202 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0882 3165
- 200 _ | ‡a O'Neil ‡b Robert M. ‡f 1934-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Neil, R. M.
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Neil, Robert M.
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Neil, Robert M. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Neil, Robert M. ‡d 1934-
- 100 1 _ ‡a O'Neil, Robert M., ‡d 1934-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Robert M. O'Neil
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (4)
- 400 1 _ ‡a O'Neil, Robert
- 400 1 _ ‡a O'Neil, Robert.
- 400 1 _ ‡a O'Neil, Robert ‡d 1934-
- 400 0 _ ‡a Robert M. O'Neil ‡c American legal scholar
|Academic freedom in the wired world : political extremism, corporate power, and the university|
|Alcohol advertising on the air : beyond the reach of government|
|Banned books literature suppressed on political grounds|
|The Bill of rights, the courts & the law the landmark cases that have shaped American society, with essays and case commentary|
|Civil liberties; case studies and the law|
|Classrooms in the crossfire, c1981:|
|Combating crime; national high school debate series.|
|The courts, government, and higher education|
|Crime and law enforcement; college debate series|
|Discriminating against discrimination preferential admissions and the DeFunis case|
|The First Amendment and civil liability|
|Free speech in the college community|
|Free speech; responsible communication under law|
|Judiciary and Vietnam|
|No heroes, no villains|
|Peking-Hanoi relations in 1970|
|The price of dependency; civil liberties in the welfare state|
|Rights of government employees|
|Updating board bylaws : a guide for colleges and universities|
Countries and Regions of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English