Caldwell, Lynton Keith, 1913-....
Caldwell, Lynton K. (Lynton Keith), 1913-
Caldwell, Lynton K. 1913-
Caldwell, Lynton Keith (1913-2006).
Caldwell, Lynton K.
Caldwell, Lynton Keith
VIAF ID: 14787122 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 2021 3255
- 100 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, Lynton K. (undifferentiated)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, Lynton K.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, Lynton K. ‡d 1913-
- 200 _ | ‡a Caldwell ‡b Lynton Keith ‡f 1913-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, Lynton Keith, ‡d 1913-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, Lynton Keith
- 100 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, Lynton Keith, ‡d 1913-
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (7)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, L. K.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, Lynton
- 400 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, Lynton K.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, Lynton K. ‡d 1913-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, Lynton K. ‡q (Lynton Keith), ‡d 1913-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, Lynton Keith, ‡d 1913-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Caldwell, Lynton Keith ‡d 1913-
|Administrative theories of hamilton & jefferson; their contribution to thought on public administration|
|american environmentalism: the u.s. environmental movement, 1970-1990|
|Behavioral patterns in sustainable development|
|Between two worlds : science, the environmental movement and policy choice|
|Biocracy : public policy and the life sciences|
|Citizens and the environment : case studies in popular action|
|Comparative public administration, a study of the development and characteristics of contemporary public administrative systems an outline of topics and references|
|Environment: a challenge for modern society.|
|Environment as a focus for public policy|
|Environmental Policy Transnational Issues and National Trends|
|The government and administration of New York.|
|Implications of the Rio Conference for Environmental Policymaking|
|Improving the public service through training|
|In defense of earth: international protection of the biosphere|
|International environmental policy emergence and dimensions|
|Managing the environmental crisis incorporating competing values in natural resource administration|
|perspectives on ecosystem management for the great lakes: a reader|
|Policy for land : law and ethics|
|Politics and public affairs.|
|Program formulation and development; the role of the government executive.|
|Research on policy and administration in environmental quality programs|
|Science, technology, and public policy; a selected and annotated bibliography.|
|US interests and the global environment|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- eng - English