Mangasarian, M. M. (Mangasar Mugurditch), 1859-1943
Mangasarian, M. M.
Mangasarian, Mangasar Mugurditch (1859-1943).
Mangasarian, M. (Mangasar)
Mangasarian, Mangasar Magurditch
VIAF ID: 14339708 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 1040 3055
- 100 1 _ ‡a Mangasarian, Mangasar Magurditch
- 100 1 0 ‡a Mangasarian, M. M. ‡q (Mangasar Mugurditch), ‡d 1859-1943
- 100 1 _ ‡a Mangasarian, M. M.
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mangasarian, M. M.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mangasarian, Mangasar Mugurditch
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mangasarian, Mangasar Mugurditch, ‡d 1859-1943
- 400 1 0 ‡a Mangasarian, Mangasar Mugurditch, ‡d 1859-1943
- 400 1 _ ‡a Mangasarian, Mangasar Mugurditch ‡d 1859-1943
|Did Jesus really live?|
|How the Bible was invented|
|Is Life Worth Living Without Immortality?|
|Liberal review; an organ of the independent thinkers of America.|
|The Mangasarian-Crapsey debate : resolved that the Jesus of the New Testament is an historical personage|
|Morality without God, including letter to Right Rev. Bishop Anderson.|
|The neglected book or the Bible unveiled|
|The religion of Washington, Jefferson and Franklin.|
|The story of Joan of Arc the witch-saint|
|The story of my mind...|
|Teaching and teachers|
|Truth about jesus. is he a myth?|
|A voice from the orient ...|
|De wereld zonder God : (een nieuwe katechismus)|
|What can a free man worship?|
|What was the religion of Shakespeare? A lecture delivered before the Independent Religious Society, Orchestra Hall, Michigan Avenue and Adams St., Chicago, Illinois ...|
|Who is the strong man of the war in America?|