Prasad, Eswar, 1965-....
Prasad, Eswar S., 1965-
Prasad, Eswar S.
VIAF ID: 118196971 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 2148 8189
- 100 0 _ ‡a Eswar Prasad
- 200 _ | ‡a Prasad ‡b Eswar ‡f 1965-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Prasad, E. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar
- 100 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 0 ‡a Prasad, Eswar
- 100 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar S. ‡d 1965-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar ‡d 1965-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar, ‡d 1965-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (16)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Eswar Prasad ‡c American economist
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, E. S.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, E. S. ‡d 1965-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, E. ‡d 1965-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar S
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar S.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar Shanker
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar Shanker, ‡d 1965-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar Shanker.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar Shanker ‡d 1965-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar, ‡d 1965-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prasad, Eswar ‡d 1965-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Prassad, Eswar Shanker ‡d 1965-...
- 400 _ | ‡a Prassad ‡b Eswar Shanker ‡f 1965-....
5xx's: Related Names (5)
- 510 2 _ ‡a Brookings Institution ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a Internationaler Währungsfonds ‡b Research Department ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a National Bureau of Economic Research ‡e Affiliation
|Are prices countercyclical? c1992|
|The Canadian labor market : developments, prospects and policy|
|Changes in the structure of earnings during the Polish transition|
|China and India : learning from each other : reforms and policies for sustained growth|
|China's growth and integration into the world economy : prospects and challenges|
|The Chinese approach to capital inflows patterns and possible explanations|
|Currency unions, economic fluctuations, and adjustment : some new empirical evidence|
|Distributional Effects of Macroeconomic Policy Choices in Emerging Market Economies|
|Does openness to international financial flows raise productivity growth?|
|The dollar trap : how the U.S. dollar tightened its grip on global finance|
|Effects of financial globalization on developing countries, 2003:|
|Emerging markets : resilience and growth amid global turmoil|
|Employment, wage, and productivity dynamics in an equilibrium business cycle model with heterogeneous labor|
|Foreign capital and economic growth|
|Global business cycles convergence or decoupling? ; [presented at the 10th Bundesbank Spring Conference (May 2008) on "Central Banks and Globalisation"]|
|Hong Kong SAR, 2004:|
|Hong Kong SAR : meeting the challenges of integration with the mainland|
|Hong Kong Special Administrative Region|
|How do trade and financial integration affect the relationship between growth and volatility?|
|Identifying the common component in international economic fluctuations|
|Income uncertainty and household savings in China|
|Inequality, transfers and growth new evidence from the economic transition in Poland|
|Is the Chinese growth miracle built to last?|
|Labour market adjustment in Canada and the United States, 1997.|
|Medium-term determinants of current accounts in industrial and developing countries an empirical exploration|
|Modernizing China's growth paradigm|
|Monetary policy frameworks for emerging markets|
|New paradigms for financial regulation : emerging market perspectives|
|Optimal price indices for targeting inflation under incomplete markets|
|Perspectives on regional unemployment in Europe|
|pragmatic approach to capital account liberalization|
|Rebalancing growth in Asia|
|Role reversal in global finance|
|Thresholds in the process of international financial integration|
|Wage inequality in the United Kingdom, 1975 - 99|
|Why are saving rates of urban households in China rising?|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (10)
- XX -
- IN - India
- und - Undetermined