Halliday, Andrew, Sir, 1781-1839
Halliday, Andrew -1839
Halliday, Andrew (1781-1839).
Halliday, Andrew (physician)
VIAF ID: 11394180 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0777 2351
- 100 0 _ ‡a Andrew Halliday
- 100 1 _ ‡a Halliday, Andrew ‡c (physician)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Halliday, Andrew ‡d -1839
- 100 1 _ ‡a Halliday, Andrew, ‡c Sir, ‡d 1781-1839
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Andrew Halliday ‡c Scottish physician, reformer, and writer; royal physician to William IV and to Queen Victoria, British military surgeon in the in the Napoleonic Wars, and Deputy Inspector-General of hospitals in the British West Indies.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (6)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English