Willinsky, John, 1950-
Willinsky, John Mark 1950-....
Willinsky, John Mark
VIAF ID: 111385720 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 0935 6247
- 200 _ | ‡a Willinsky ‡b John Mark ‡f 1950-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 0 ‡a Willinsky, John, ‡d 1950-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John ‡d 1950-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John Mark
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John Mark ‡d 1950-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (4)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John Mark
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willinsky, John ‡d 1950-...
- 400 _ | ‡a Willinsky ‡b John ‡f 1950-....
|Access principle the case for open access to research and scholarship|
|After literacy : essays|
|Currículo de ciências em debate|
|The educational legacy of Romanticism|
|Empire of words the reign of the OED|
|Frye among (postcolonial) schoolchildren : the educated imagination|
|Gender informs curriculum|
|Girls, women, and giftedness|
|If only we knew : increasing the public value of social-science research|
|Learning to divide the world : education at Empire's end|
|The new literacy : redefining reading and writing in the schools|
|Technologies of knowing a proposal for the human sciences|
|The triumph of literature/the fate of literacy : English in the secondary school curriculum|
|Well-tempered tongue the politics of standard english in the high school|
|The well-tempered tongue. (Thesis). John M. Willinsky.|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (11)
- CA - Canada
- eng - English