J. V. Cunningham American writer
Cunningham, J. V. (James Vincent), 1911-1985
Cunningham, James W.
Cunningham, James V. (James Vincent), 1911-
Cunningham, J. V.
Cunningham, J. V. (1911-1985).
Cunningham, James Vincent, 1911-1985
Cunningham, J. V. (James Vincent), 1911-
VIAF ID: 110147570 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 1497 0444
- 100 1 _ ‡a Cunningham, J. V.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Cunningham, J. V. ‡q (James Vincent), ‡d 1911-1985
- 100 1 _ ‡a Cunningham, James W. (undifferentiated)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Cunningham, James Vincent, ‡d 1911-1985
- 100 0 _ ‡a J. V. Cunningham ‡c American writer
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (6)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Cunningham, J.V.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Cunningham, James Vincent
- 400 1 _ ‡a Cunningham, James Vincent, ‡d 1911-1985
- 400 1 _ ‡a Cunningham, James Vincent.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Cunningham, James Vincent ‡d 1911-1985
- 400 1 _ ‡a Kanningem, Džems V.
|Doctor Drink : poems|
|An essay on true and apparent beauty in which from settled principles is rendered the grounds for choosing and rejecting epigrams|
|The exclusions of a rhyme; poems and epigrams.|
|The helmsman, 1942.|
|In Shakespeare's day|
|In the thirtieth year : op. 25, for tenor and pianoforte|
|The journal of John Cardan, together with The quest of the opal and The problem of form|
|The judge is fury|
|Let thy words be few|
|Love's labour's lost.|
|Movement for church renewal in Russia 1905-1906|
|National Poetry Festival.|
|A new public policy for neighborhood preservation|
|The poems of J.V. Cunningham|
|The problem of style|
|The quest of the opal, a commentary on The helmsman.|
|The Renaissance in England|
|S nadeždoj na Sobor : russkoe religioznoe probuždenie načala veka|
|Several kinds of short poems|
|To what strangers, what welcome; a sequence of short poems|
|Tradition and poetic structure; essays in literary history and criticism.|
|Woe or wonder the emotional effect of Shakespearean tragedy|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States