Jackson, Kenneth T.
Jackson, Kenneth T., 1939-....
Jackson, Kenneth T. (Kenneth Terry), 1939-
Jackson, Kenneth T. (American professor, born 1939)
VIAF ID: 108388965 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 2146 9586
- 100 1 _ ‡a Jackson, Kenneth T. ‡d 1939-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a Jackson, Kenneth T.
- 100 1 0 ‡a Jackson, Kenneth T.
- 200 _ | ‡a Jackson ‡b Kenneth T. ‡f 1939-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Jackson, Kenneth T., ‡d 1939-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Jackson, Kenneth T. ‡g American professor, born 1939
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Jackson, Kenneth T.
- 400 0 _ ‡a Kenneth T. Jackson
|1877 to the present|
|1976-1980 with an index guide to the supplements|
|The Columbia history of urban life|
|Crabgrass frontier the suburbanization of the United States|
|Dictionary of American biography.|
|Empire City New York through the centuries|
|The encyclopedia of New York City|
|Essays on sunbelt cities and recent urban America|
|Ku klux klan in the city 1915-1930|
|The neighborhoods of Brooklyn|
|The past revealed : museum collection highlights from the New-York Historical Society|
|Robert Moses and the modern city the transformation of New York : [exposition, Museum of the City of New York, january 27 through May 6, 2007 ; Queens Museum of Art, January 28 through May 13, 2007 ; Miriam and D. Wallach Art Gallery, Columbia University, January 30 through april 14, 2007]|
|Scribner encyclopedia of american lives|
|Silent cities : the evolution of the American cemetery|
|The suburb reader|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- American -
- eng - English