Wallace, Anthony F. C., 1923-....
Wallace, Anthony F. C.
Wallace, Anthony F.C. (Anthony Francis Clarke), 1923-
Wallace, Anthony Francis Clarke 1923-....
VIAF ID: 104630321 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 1454 1631
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wallace, Anthony F. C., ‡d 1923-....
- 200 _ | ‡a Wallace ‡b Anthony Francis Clarke ‡f 1923-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wallace, Anthony F. C. ‡d 1923-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wallace, Ant
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wallace, Anthony F. C.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wallace, Anthony F. C. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Wallace, Anthony F. C., ‡d 1923-
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (6)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wallace, A. F.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wallace, A. F. C. ‡d 1923-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wallace, A. F. C. ‡q (Anthony F. C.), ‡d 1923-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wallace, Anthony F.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wallace, Anthony F. ‡d 1923-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Wallace, Anthony Francis Clarke ‡d 1923-
|ACLS Humanities E-Book|
|Anthony F. C. Wallace collection of Tuscarora wire recordings|
|Anthropology and human behavior|
|Culture and personality|
|Death and rebirth of the seneca|
|Emergency medical care in disasters, a summary of recorded experience a special report prepared for the Committee on Disaster Studies|
|Essays on culture change|
|The ghost-dance religion and the Sioux outbreak of 1890|
|Human behavior in extreme situations; a study of the literature and suggestions for further research.|
|Jefferson and the Indians the tragic fate of the first Americans|
|King of the Delawares: Teedyuscung 1700-1763|
|Long, bitter trail andrew jackson and the indians|
|Men and cultures; selected papers|
|The modal personality structure of the Tuscarora Indians as revealed by the Rorschach test|
|Modern cultural anthropology : an introduction|
|New religions among the Delaware indians, 1600-1900|
|Perspectives on anthropology, 1976|
|Religion : An anthropological view|
|Rockdale the growth of an American village in the early industrial revolution|
|Selected papers of the fifth International congress of anthropological and ethnological sciences, Philadelphia, September 1-9, 1956|
|Social context of innovation bureaucrats, families, and heroes in the early industrial revolution, as foreseen in bacon's new atlantis|
|St. Clair a nineteenth-century coal town's experience with a disaster-prone industry|
|St. Clair. (Dust jack. Canadian.)|
|Tornado in Worcester; an exploratory study of individual and community behavior in an extreme situation.|
|Tuscarora : a history|
|Visual metaphors : a formal analysis of Navajo art|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (12)
- US - United States
- eng - English