Thomas, Charles, 1928-....
Thomas, Charles (historian)
Thomas, Antony Charles
VIAF ID: 98258650 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 2096 7006
- 100 1 _ ‡a Thomas, Charles, ‡d 1928-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Thomas, Antony Charles (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Thomas, Charles ‡d 1928-
- 200 _ | ‡a Thomas ‡b Charles ‡f 1928-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Thomas, Charles, ‡d 1928-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Thomas, Charles ‡c (historian)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (4)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Thomas, Antony Charles
- 400 1 _ ‡a Thomas, Antony Charles, ‡d 1928-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Thomas, Antony Charles.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Thomas, Antony Charles ‡d 1928-
|And shall these mute stones speak? : post-Roman inscriptions in western Britain|
|Britain and Ireland in early Christian times: A.D. 400-800.|
|Christian Celts : messages & images|
|Christianity in Roman Britain to AD 500|
|The early Christian archaeology of North Britain: the Hunter Marshall lectures delivered at the University of Glasgow in January and February 1968.|
|Rural settlement in Roman Britain: papers given at a C.B.A. conference held at St. Hugh's College, Oxford, January 1 to 3, 1965;|
|St. Ninian's Isle and its treasure|
|Tintagel : Arthur and archaeology|
|Vita sancti Paterni.|
|Whispering reeds, c2002:|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (10)
- XX -
- eng - English