London, Meyer, 1871-1926
London, Meyer 1872-1926
VIAF ID: 98016062
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- national honor: speech of hon. meyer london of new york in the house of representatives, march 6, 1916.
- joint resolution, calling upon the president of the united states to convene a congress of neutral nations to offer mediation to the belligerents in europe...
- international socialism and the inter-allied war aims: speech of the hon. meyer london of new york in the house of representatives, wednesday, may 1, 1918.
- abraham lincoln, a world force: speech ... in the house of representatives, feb. 12, 1918.
- Meyer London, 2013:
- Congress of neutral nations. Hearings before the committee on foreign affairs House of Representatives, Sixty-fourth Congress, first session, on H. J. Res. 38, statements of Hon. Meyer London, Mr. Morris Hillquit, and others, February 24 and 25, 1916.
- "preparedness": its dangers: a socialist view of the militarist agitation, in the light of the european war, with a plea for mediation. speech of hon. meyer london ... in the house of representatives january 18, 1916.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (1)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:98016062 (8)