Furstenberg, Frank F., 1940-....
Furstenberg, Frank F.
Furstenberg, Frank F., Jr., 1940-
VIAF ID: 97830678 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1452 8963
- 100 0 _ ‡a Frank Furstenberg
- 200 _ | ‡a Furstenberg ‡b Frank F. ‡f 1940-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Furstenberg, Frank F.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Furstenberg, Frank F. ‡d 1940-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Furstenberg, Frank F., ‡d 1940-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Furstenberg, Frank F., ‡d 1940-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Fürstenberg, Frank (undifferentiated) (sparse)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Frank Furstenberg ‡c American sociologist
- 400 1 _ ‡a Furstenberg, Frank F.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Furstenberg, Frank F. ‡d 1940- ‡c jun
- 400 1 _ ‡a Furstenberg, Frank F. ‡c Jr
- 400 1 _ ‡a Furstenberg, Frank F. ‡c jun. ‡d 1940-
|Adolescent mothers in later life|
|Behind the academic curtain : how to find success and happiness with a PhD|
|Caring and paying : what fathers and mothers say about child support|
|Destinies of the disadvantaged : the politics of teenage childbearing|
|Divided families / Frank F. Furstenberg, Andrew J. Cherlin. Cambridge, Mass., 1995.|
|Divided families : what happens to children when parents part|
|Early adulthood in cross-national perspective|
|Fathering across diversity and adversity international perspectives and policy interventions|
|The future of families : challenges and obstacles|
|Managing to make it : urban families and adolescent success|
|National health insurance rational debate seminars|
|The new American grandparent : a place in the family, a life apart|
|On the frontier of adulthood theory, research, and public policy|
|Recycling the family : remarriage after divorce|
|School-to-career and post-secondary education evidence from the Philadelphia educational longitudinal study|
|Teenage sexuality, pregnancy, and childbearing|
|Unplanned parenthood : the social consequences of teenage childbearing|
|The well-being of California's children, 2003:|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- eng - English