Davis, Garrett, 1801-1872
VIAF ID: 9700065
- Three unlike speeches
- Speech of Mr. Garrett Davis, of Kentucky, on the annexation of Texas. Delivered in the House of Representatives, U. S., Jan. 14, 1845.
- Speech of Hon. Garrett Davis, of Kentucky, in Committee of the whole; in which he gives a sketch of the political history of Massachusetts. Delivered in the Senate of the United States, February 16 & 17, 1864.
- Opinion of Hon. Garrett Davis, of Kentucky, filed under the order of the Senate sitting as a Court of Impeachment for the trial of Andrew Johnson, President of the United States.
- Extracts from a speech made by the Hon. Garrett Davis, of Kentucky, on the resolution to expel Mr. Powell;
- Decision of constitutional questions, 1868:
- Speech of Garrett Davis of Kentucky, on the Oregon question.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:9700065 (3)