Mifflin, Thomas, 1744-1800
Mifflin, Thomas American politician, 1744-1800
VIAF ID: 96391773
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 _
- Laws, etc
- Treaties, etc.
- To the commissioners appointed by the East-India Company, for the sale of tea, in America Gentlemen, Your appointment, which is notoriously designed to enforce the act of 7th G. III. for raising a revenue in America, justly claims the attention of every man, who wishes well to this country.
- Thomas Mifflin papers
- The commonwealth of Pennsylvania To all to whom these presents shall come, Greeting Know ye, that in consideration of the monies paid by [blank] into the Receiver-General's office of this commonwealth at the granting of the warrant herein after mentioned [blank] there is granted by the said commonwealth unto the said [blank] a certain tract of land called [blank] situate [blank] with the appurtenances. To have and to hold the said tract or parcel of land, with the appurtenances, unto the said [blank], and [blank] heirs to the use of [blank] the said [blank] heirs and assigns forever, [blank] free and clear of all restrictions and reservations as to mines, royalties, quit-rents or otherwise, excepting and reserving only the fifth part of all gold and silver ore for the use of this commonwealth to be delivered at the pitt's mouth, clear of all charges
- State of Pennsylvania. An act, to appoint a representation for the city of Philadelphia and the several counties in this commonwealth in proportion to the number of taxable inhabitants in each for the ensuing seven years
- State of Pennsylvania. An act for amending the penal laws of this state
- Message from the president of the United States, inclosing a letter ... from the governor of the state of Pennsylvania, 1798.
- Laws of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, regulating the general elections of the citizens.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:96391773 (4)