Atkinson, John Augustus 1775-1833?
Atkinson, John A.
Atkinson, John Augustus (British painter, 1775-1831)
Atkinson, John Augustus
Atkinson, John Augustus (1775-ca1833).
Atkinson, John Augustus, n. 1775
Atkinson, John Augustus, 1775-approximately 1833
VIAF ID: 95746580 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 7818 8729
- 100 1 _ ‡a Atkinson, John Augustus, ‡d 1775-approximately 1833
- 100 1 _ ‡a Atkinson, John Augustus
- 100 1 _ ‡a Atkinson, John Augustus ‡d 1775-1833?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Atkinson, John A. (undifferentiated)
- 200 _ | ‡a Atkinson ‡b John Augustus ‡f 1775-1833?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Atkinson, John Augustus ‡g British painter, 1775-1831
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Atkinson, J. A. ‡d 1775-approximately 1833
- 400 1 _ ‡a Atkinson, J. A. ‡q (John Augustus), ‡d 1775-approximately 1833
- 400 1 _ ‡a Atkinson, John Augustus, ‡d 1775-ca. 1833
- 400 1 _ ‡a Atkinson, John Augustus ‡d 1775-ca. 1833
- 400 0 _ ‡a John Augustus Atkinson
|The ancient costume of England|
|The ancient costume of Great Britain and Ireland, from the Seventh to the Sixteenth century, selected from rare specimens in the possession of the author, and accompanied with suitable descriptions and illustrations. By Charles Hamilton Smith, esq. An improved edition|
|a belgian waggon with four horses|
|british sailors boarding a man of war|
|carriage on sledges|
|The cutter, 1808:|
|heaving a lead|
|illustrations to ossian|
|Panoramic view of St. Petersburg, dedicated by permission to his Imperial Majesty Alexander 1st. by his much obliged humble servant J.A. Atkinson|
|A picturesque representation of the manners : customs, and amusements of the Russians, in one hundred coloured plates.|
|A Picturesque Representation of the Naval Military et Miscellaneous Costumes of Great Britain|
|[Recueil. Oeuvre de John-Augustus Atkinson]|
|a russian village|
|scene from tom jones|
|ships of the reign of king edward iv|
|the slack rope|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (2)
- GB - United Kingdom
- British (modern) -