MacCracken, William P. (William Patterson), 1888-1969
Maccracken, William P., Jr.
VIAF ID: 9557881
- William P. MacCracken, jr., et al. Extracts from the Congressional record relating to proceedings against William P. MacCracken, jr., and others, for contempt of the United States Senate on account of the destruction and removal of certain papers during the course of an investigation of ocean- and air-mail contracts by a special committee of the Senate.
- William P. MacCracken, jr., et al. Extracts from the Congressional record containing the proceedings and order in the case of the United States vs. William P. MacCracken, jr., et al., alleging the respondents in contempt of the Senate of the United States in connection with a subpena to produce certain papers before a special committee appointed to investigate the awarding of air and ocean mail contracts.
- Report of the Fact-finding committee on suitable airport facilities for the New York metropolitan district.
- Investigation of air mail and ocean mail contracts. Communication from William P. MacCracken, jr., in response to a citation to appear before the bar of the Senate on the 9th day of February 1934, on account of the alleged destruction and removal of certain papers in connection with the investigation of air mail and ocean mail contracts, together with responses of L. H. Brittin, Harris M. Hanshue, and Gilbert L. Givvin, respectively, to the citation of the Senate of February 5, 1934.
- Airplane transportation
- ... Proceedings of the conference.
- "Mr. Mac"; William P. MacCracken, Jr. on aviation, law, optometry
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:9557881 (2)