Goguen, Joseph A.
Goguen, Joseph A., 1941-....
Goguen, Joseph 1941-2006
Joseph Goguen Computer scientist
Goguen, Joseph Amadee (1941- ).
VIAF ID: 94370071 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1688 8997
- 100 1 _ ‡a Goguen, Joseph (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Goguen, Joseph
- 100 1 _ ‡a Goguen, Joseph A.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Goguen, Joseph A. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Goguen, Joseph A., ‡d 1941-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Goguen, Joseph ‡d 1941-2006
- 100 0 _ ‡a Joseph Goguen ‡c Computer scientist
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (8)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Goguen, J.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Goguen, J. A.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Goguen, J. ‡q (Joseph)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Goguen, Joseph A.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Goguen, Joseph A. ‡d 1941-2006
- 400 1 _ ‡a Goguen, Joseph Amadee
- 400 1 _ ‡a Goguen, Joseph Amadee ‡d 1941-2006
- 400 0 _ ‡a ジョセフ・ゴーグエン
5xx's: Related Names (2)
- 551 _ _ ‡a San Diego, Calif.
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of California, San Diego ‡e Affiliation
|Algebra, meaning, and computation : essays dedicated to Joseph A. Goguen on the occasion of his 65th birthday|
|Algebraic semantics of imperative programs, c1996:|
|Art and the brain|
|Axioms, extensions and applications for fuzzy sets : languages and the representation of concepts|
|Bridging Saint John Harbour|
|Completeness of many-sorted equational logic|
|Deduction with many-sorted rewrite|
|Final algebras, cosemicomputable algebras, and degrees of unsolvability|
|Institutions : abstract model theory for computer science|
|Journal of Consciousness Studies : controversies in science & the humanities|
|Models and equality for logical programming|
|Modular algebraic specification of some basic geometrical constructions|
|Obj-1, a study in executable algebraic formal specification [microvorm]|
|One, none, a hundred thousand specification languages|
|Order-sorted algebra solves the constructor-selector, multiple representation and coercion problems|
|Requirements engineering social and technical issues|
|Sheaf semantics for concurrent interacting objects|
|Software engineering with OBJ algebraic specification in action|
|A study in the foundations of programming methodology : specifications, institutions, charters and parchments|
|Theory and practice of software technology : proceedings of the International Seminars on Software Engineering, Capri, Italy, 1980 & 1982|
|Unifying functional, object-oriented and relational programming with logical semantics|
|What is unification? : a categorical view of substitution, equation, and solution|
Countries of Publication (5)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English