Barnard, George A. (George Alfred)
George Alfred Barnard
Barnard, George Alfred
Barnard, George Alfred, 1915-
Barnard, George A.
Barnard, George A., 1915-
Barnard, George Alfred, 1915-2002
Barnard, G. A. (George Alfred) 1915-
Barnard, G. A.
VIAF ID: 93142313 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 6647 8702
- 200 _ | ‡a Barnard ‡b George Alfred
- 100 1 _ ‡a Barnard, G. A. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Barnard, George A.
- 100 1 0 ‡a Barnard, George A. ‡q (George Alfred)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Barnard, George Alfred, ‡d 1915-2002
- 100 0 _ ‡a George Alfred Barnard
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (8)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barnard, G. A.
- 400 1 0 ‡a Barnard, G. A. ‡q (George Alfred)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barnard, G.A., ‡d 1915-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barnard, G.A. ‡d 1915-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barnard, George A.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Barnard, George Alfred
- 400 1 0 ‡a Barnard, George Alfred
- 400 0 _ ‡a George Alfred Barnard ‡c British statistician
|Bayesian and likelihood methods in statistics and econometrics : essays in honor of George A. Barnard|
|The Behrens-Fisher problem : its difficulties and a practical solution|
|Computational problems in statistics. : Papers presented at the Conference on computational problems in statistics. University of Essex, jully 25th to 26th, 1973|
|The foundations of statistical inference|
|The generalised problem of the Nile : robust confidence sets for parametric functions|
|Industrial quality and productivity with statistical methods, 1989:|
|On ridge regression, and the general principles of estimation|
|Pivotal inference and the Bayesian controversy|
|Student : a statistical biography of William Sealy Gosset|
|Teaching computing in universities: a report of a joint working party [of the] University Grants Committee and Computer Board for Universities and Research Councils.|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (8)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English