Papenfuse, Edward C.
VIAF ID: 92340793
- A biographical dictionary of the Maryland Legislature, 1635-1789
- Maryland : a new guide to the Old Line State
- The Maryland State archives atlas of historical maps of Maryland, 1608-1908
- The era of the American Revolution, 1775-1789.
- The Hammond-Harwood House atlas of historical maps of Maryland, 1608-1908
- Magna charta for America...
- Magna Charta for America : James Abercromby's "An examination of the acts of Parliament relative to the trade and the government of our American colonies" (1752) and "De jure et gubernatione coloniarum, or An inquiry into the nature, and the rights of colonies, ancient, and modern" (1774)
- Law, society, and politics in early Maryland : proceedings of the First Conference on Maryland History, June 14-15, 1974
- In pursuit of profit : the Annapolis merchants in the era of the American Revolution, 1763-1805
- Doing good to posterity : the move of the capital of Maryland from St. Mary's City to Ann Arundell Towne, now called Annapolis
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
- US - United States
- xxx -
History of VIAF ID:92340793 (13)