Papenfuse, Edward C.
Edward C. Papenfuse American archivist
Edward C. Papenfuse
VIAF ID: 92340793 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0000 8345 6214
- 100 0 _ ‡a Edward C. Papenfuse
- 100 0 _ ‡a Edward C. Papenfuse ‡c American archivist
- 200 _ | ‡a Papenfuse ‡b Edward C.
- 100 1 0 ‡a Papenfuse, Edward C.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Papenfuse, Edward C.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Papenfuse, Edward C. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Edward C. Papenfuse ‡c American archivist
- 400 0 _ ‡a Edward C. Papenfuse ‡c Amerikaans historicus
- 400 1 _ ‡a Papenfuse, Edward C. ‡c Sr
|A biographical dictionary of the Maryland legislature, 1635-1789|
|The eye of the beholder|
|A guide to the Maryland Hall of Records : local, judicial, and administrative records on microfilm|
|The Hammond-Harwood House atlas of historical maps of Maryland, 1608-1908|
|An historical list of public officials of Maryland|
|In pursuit of profit the Annapolis merchants in the era of the American revolution, 1763-1805|
|Law, society and politics in early Maryland : proceedings of the First Conference on Maryland history, June 14-15, 1974|
|Magna Charta for America : James Abercromby's "An examination of the Acts of Parliament relative to the trade and the government of our American colonies" (1752) and "De jure et gubernatione coloniarum, or An inquiry into the nature, and the rights of colonies, ancient, and modern" (1774)|
|Maryland : a new guide to the Old Line State|
|Move of the capital of Maryland from St. Mary's City to Ann Arundell Towne, now called Annapolis|
Countries and Regions of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
- US - United States
- eng - English