James, Philip, 1901-....
James, Philip, 1901-1974
James, Philip Brutton, 1901-1974
James, Philip (Philip Brutton), 1901-
James, Philip Brutton, 1901-
James, Philip Brutton
VIAF ID: 91871918 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0924 4843
- 200 _ | ‡a James ‡b Philip ‡f 1901-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a James, Philip
- 100 1 _ ‡a James, Philip Brutton (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a James, Philip, ‡d 1901-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a James, Philip, ‡d 1901-1974
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (11)
- 400 1 _ ‡a James, P.
- 400 1 _ ‡a James, Philip Brutton
- 400 1 _ ‡a James, Philip Brutton, ‡d 1901-1974
- 400 1 _ ‡a James, Philip Brutton.
- 400 1 _ ‡a James, Philip Brutton ‡d 1901-...
- 400 1 _ ‡a James, Philip Brutton ‡d 1901-1974
- 400 1 _ ‡a James, Philip ‡d (1901-1974).
- 400 1 _ ‡a James, Philip ‡d 1901-1974
- 400 _ | ‡a James ‡b Philip Brutton ‡f 1901-....
- 400 1 _ ‡a Jeimuzu, Firippu Buraton, ‡d 1901-1974
- 400 1 _ ‡a Jeimuzu, Firippu Buraton ‡d 1901-1974
|The art of the French book from early manuscripts to the present time|
|Children's books of yesterday|
|Early keyboard instruments ... 1930.|
|English book illustration 1800-1900|
|Exhibition of modern English and French bindings from the collection of... J. R. Abbey. [Introduction by Philip James.]|
|Exhibition of paintings. Claude Monet. Arranged by the Arts Council of Great Britain in association with the Edinburg Festival Society. The Tate Gallery, 26 September-3 November 1957. [Foreword by Philip James. Claude Monet by Douglas Cooper. Biographical chronology by John Richardson.]|
|An exhibition of paintings, engravings & sculpture [by] Gauguin : [exhibition] at the Tate Gallery, 30 september to 26 october 1955|
|Gerard David and his followers Wildenstein gallery, London 1949. The Arts council of Great Britain|
|Henry Moore on sculpture a collection of the sculptor's writings and spoken words|
|Masterpieces of Victorian photography, 1840-1900, from the Gernsheim collection|
|Picasso. 55 lithographs 1945-1947|
|Picasso in Provence. [Foreword by Philip James.]|
|Primitives to Picasso, an exhibition from municipal and university collections in Great Britain. Winter exhibition 1962. Royal academy of arts, London. [Catalogue by St. John Gore. Preface by Charles Wheeler. Introduction by Benedict Nicolson and Philip James.]|
|Sculpture by Giovanni Pisano. Figures from the Baptistery at Pisa. An exhibition of photographs by Sofar. The Arts council of Great Britain. [Foreword by Philip James. Giovanni Pisano by Michael Ayrton.]|
|Sixty paintings for '51|
|Toulouse-Lautrec 1864-1901 his lithographic works from the collection of Ludwig Charell, The Arts Council of Great Britain|
|Van Gogh : (1853-1890)|
|Van Gogh : twenty-two paintings / with an introduction and notes by Philip James. - London, 1949.|
|Waddesdon Manor : a property of National Trust : a short guide.|
Countries of Publication (4)
Selected Publishers (10)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English