Cummings, Abbott Lowell, 1923-....
Cummings, Abbott L.
Cummings, Abbott Lowell geb. 1923
Cummings, Abbott Lowell (American art historian, born 1923)
Abbott Lowell Cummings
Cummings, Abbott Lowell
VIAF ID: 91311697 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 2213 4032
- 100 0 _ ‡a Abbott Lowell Cummings
- 100 1 _ ‡a Cummings, Abbott L.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Cummings, Abbott Lowell (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Cummings, Abbott Lowell ‡d geb. 1923
- 100 1 _ ‡a Cummings, Abbott Lowell ‡g American art historian, born 1923
- 100 1 0 ‡a Cummings, Abbott Lowell, ‡d 1923-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Cummings, Abbott Lowell, ‡d 1923-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Abbott Lowell Cummings
- 400 0 _ ‡a Abbott Lowell Cummings ‡c American architectural historian
- 400 1 _ ‡a Cummings, Abbott Lowell
- 400 1 _ ‡a Lowell Cummings, Abbott
- 400 1 _ ‡a Lowell Cummings, Abbott ‡d geb. 1923
|The Alfred Kelley House of Columbus, Ohio, 1953.|
|Architecture in early New England.|
|Bed hangings : a treatise on fabrics and styles in the curtaining of beds, 1650-1850|
|The Crowninshield-Bentley house|
|Descendants of John Comins : (ca. 1668-1751) and his wife, Mary, of Woburn and Oxford, Massachusetts, and Windham County, Connecticut : (male lines traced to the ninth generation)|
|The framed houses of Massachusetts Bay, 1625-1725|
|Historic structure report : Ironmaster's House, historical and architectural data and a history of ownership, Saugus Iron Works National Historic Site, Massachusetts|
|Rural household inventories, establishing the names, uses, and furnishings of rooms in the colonial New England home, 1675-1775.|
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
- US - United States
- American -