Trafzer, Clifford E.
Trafzer, Clifford E., 1949-....
VIAF ID: 90936017 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 1684 5137
- 100 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Clifford E. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Clifford E., ‡d 1949-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Clifford E. ‡d 1949-
- 200 _ | ‡a Trafzer ‡b Clifford E. ‡f 1949-....
- 100 1 0 ‡a Trafzer, Clifford E.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Clifford E. ‡d 1949-...
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (11)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Cliff
- 400 1 0 ‡a Trafzer, Cliff
- 400 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Cliff.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Clifford E.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Clifford Earl
- 400 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Clifford Earl.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Clifford Earl ‡d 1949-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Clifford ‡d 1949-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Cliff ‡d 1949-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Trafzer, Cliff ‡d 1949-...
- 400 _ | ‡a Trafzer ‡b Cliff ‡f 1949-....
|American Indian identity today's changing perspectives|
|American Indian prophets : religious leaders and revitalization movements|
|American Indians/American presidents : a history|
|As long as the grass shall grow and rivers flow a history of Native Americans|
|Blue dawn, red earth : new Native American storytellers|
|Boarding school blues revisiting American Indian educational experiences|
|Chief Joseph's allies|
|Creation of a California tribe : grandfather's Maidu Indian tales|
|Death Stalks the Yakama Epidemiological Transitions and Mortality on the Yakama Indian Reservation, 1888-1964|
|Earth song, sky spirit : short stories of the contemporary native American experience|
|Exterminate them written accounts of the murder, rape, and slavery of Native Americans during the California gold rush, 1848-1868|
|Forgotten voices : death records of the Yakama, 1888-1964|
|Grandmother, Grandfather, and Old Wolf tamánwit ku súkat and traditional Native American narratives from the Columbia Plateau|
|The Indian school on Magnolia Avenue : voices and images from the Sherman Institute|
|Indians, superintendents, and councils : northwestern Indian policy, 1850-1855|
|The judge, c1975:|
|The judge : the life of Robert A. Hefner|
|The Kit Carson campaign : the last great Navajo war|
|Medicine ways disease, health, and survival among Native Americans|
|Mourning Dove's stories|
|Native universe : voices of Indian America|
|The Nez Perce|
|Northwestern tribes in exile, 1987:|
|Prison Centennial, 1876-1976 : a pictorial history of the Arizona Territorial Prison at Yuma|
|Renegade tribe the Palouse Indians and the invasion of the inland Pacific Northwest|
|Resilience of a Southern Paiute tribe|
|River song : Naxiyamtama (Snake River-Palouse) oral traditions from Mary Jim, Andrew George, Gordon Fisher, and Emily Peone|
|Trust in the land new directions in tribal conservation|
|The Volga Germans : pioneers of the Northwest|
|The Wenatchee Valley and its first peoples thrilling grandeur, unfulfilled promise|
|Yakima, Palouse, Cayuse, Umatilla, Walla Walla, and Wanapum Indians : an historical bibliography|
|Yuma : a short history of a southwestern crossing|
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English