Dix, William Giles, -1898
Dix, William Giles
Dix, William Giles, d. 1898
VIAF ID: 8921513
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Dix, William Giles,
- Wreck of the Glide; with an account of life and manners at the Fijii Islands.
- Wreck of the Glide, with recollections of the Fijiis, and of Wallis Island.
- The winter evening fireside.
- The deck of the Crescent City; a picture of American life.
- The deck of the Crescent City.
- The University of the South. An address, delivered at Beersheba Springs, Tenn., August 19th and 22d, 1859, and also, by invitation of the Historical Society of Tennessee, at the capitol, Nashville, Sept. 8th, 1859.
- The American state and American statesmen, 1876:
- Pompeii and other poems.
- An imaginary conversation between William Shakespeare and his friend, Henry Wriothesly, earl of Southampton.
- A national constitution: the only road to national peace. A letter to the President of the United States.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:8921513 (3)