Fuller, George N. (George Newman), 1873-1957
Fuller, George Newman, 1873-
VIAF ID: 8914165
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Fuller, George Newman,
- Michigan, a centennial history of the state and its people
- Economic and social beginnings of Michigan; a study of the settlement of the lower peninsula during the territorial period, 1805-1837.
- The Michigan Historical Commission: its inception, organization, administration and aims.
- Suggestions for local historical societies and writiers in Michigan.
- Proceedings of the Michigan Pioneer and Historical Society for 1912 and 1913.
- Messages of the governors of Michigan.
- Historic Michigan, land of the Great lakes; its life, resources, industries, people, politics, government, wars, institutions, achievements, the press, schools and churches, legendary and prehistoric lore
- Governors of the territory and state of Michigan.
- Geological reports of Douglass Houghton, first state geologist of Michigan, 1837-1845
- Economic and social beginnings of Michigan;
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:8914165 (4)