Perry, Oliver Hazard, 1785-1819
Perry, Oliver Hazard
VIAF ID: 8849268
- Documents in relation to the differences which subsisted between the late Commodore O.H. Perry and Captain J.D. Elliott.
- Perry's account of the battle of Lake Erie, 1813.
- Oliver Hazard Perry papers
- Oliver Hazard Perry correspondence
- Official letters to the Honorable American Congress : written during the war between the united colonies and Great-Britain
- Letter from the Secretary of the Navy transmitting, in obedience to a resolution of the House of Representatives of the twenty-second instant, copies of the proceedings of the court martial ordered by Commodore Isaac Chauncey on the Mediterranean station, for the trial of Captain Oliver H. Perry : also, for the trial of Captain John Heath of the Marine Corps : January 30, 1818 : read, and ordered to lie upon the table.
- A review of a pamphlet purporting to be Documents in relation to the differences which subsisted between the late Commodore Oliver H. Perry, and Captain Jesse D. Elliott
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:8849268 (4)