Peters, Richard, 1743-1828
Peters, Richard 1744-1828
Peters, Richard, Jr.
VIAF ID: 8847798
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 0
- 400 1 0
- Richard Peters correspondence
- Letters on agriculture from His Excellency, George Washington, president of the United States, to Arthur Young, esq., F.R.S., and Sir John Sinclair, bart., M.P., with statistical tables and remarks, by Thomas Jefferson, Richard Peters, and other gentlemen, on the economy and management of farms in the United States.
- Agricultural enquiries on plaister of Paris, also, facts, observations, and conjectures on that sub[s]tance when applied as manure
- Address delivered before the Blockley and Merion Agricultural Society ... 1828:
- Acte donnant pouvoir aux aubains d'acheter & posséder des biens-réels dans la république de Pennsylvania.
- A statistical account of the Schuylkill Permanent Bridge : communicated to the Philadelphia Society of Agriculture, 1806.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:8847798 (3)