Phillips, P. (Philip), 1807-1884
Phillips, P. 1807-1884
VIAF ID: 8829678
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 1 _
- The statutory jurisdiction and practice of the Supreme court of the United States
- The statutory jurisdiction and practice of the Supreme court of the United States, together with forms of process and rules established for the Supreme court, the Court of claims, the courts of equity, the courts of admiralty, and the courts in bankruptcy.
- The statutory jurisdiction and practice of the Supreme court of the United States, together with forms of process and rules established for the Supreme court, the Court of claims, the courts of equity and the courts of admirality.
- The case of the private armed brig of war Gen. Armstrong : containing letters and documents referring to the history of the claim, brief of facts and authorities cited, arguments of Charles O'Conor, Esq., Hon. P. Phillips, and Sam C. Reid, Jr., and brief of the U. S. Solicitor before the United States Court of Claims at Washington, D. C. : with the decision of the court and an appendix consisting of Secretary Monroe's letter of instructions to private armed vessels, the treaty with Portugal, and the award of Louis Napoleon
- Substance of remarks delivered by P. Phillips, Esq., President of the Rail Road Convention, held at Talladega, Ala., September, 1849.
- Substance of address on laying the corner stone of the synagogue "Temime Dereck,"
- Speeches of Mr. Phillips, of Alabama, on the bill prescribing the manner of appointing the assistant secretary of the Treasury.
- Speeches & letters.
- Speech of Hon. Philip Phillips, of Ala., on the French spoliation bill, in reply to Hon. James L. Orr, of South Carolina.
- Speech of Hon. P. Phillips, of Alabama, on the territorial bill.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:8829678 (5)