Loggan, David, 1635-1700?
Loggan, David, 1635-1692
David Loggan artiste britannique
Loggan, David, 1633/35-ca 1700?
Loggan, David (British engraver and draftsman, baptized 1634, buried 1692)
Loggan, David, 1634-1692
VIAF ID: 88085606 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0004 3501 9465
- 100 0 _ ‡a David Loggan ‡c artiste britannique
- 200 _ | ‡a Loggan ‡b David ‡f 1635-1692
- 100 1 _ ‡a Loggan, David ‡d 1635-1692
- 100 1 _ ‡a Loggan, David ‡d 1635-1700
- 100 1 _ ‡a Loggan, David ‡d 1635-1700
- 100 1 _ ‡a Loggan, David ‡g British engraver and draftsman, baptized 1634, buried 1692
- 100 1 _ ‡a Loggan, David, ‡d 1633/35-ca 1700?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Loggan, David, ‡d 1635-1692
- 100 1 _ ‡a Loggan, David, ‡d 1635-1700?
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (11)
- 400 0 _ ‡a David Loggan
- 400 0 _ ‡a David Loggan ‡c British artist
- 400 0 _ ‡a David Loggan ‡c chalcographus, delineator, libri editor, auctor et delineationis colligens Polonus
- 400 0 _ ‡a David Loggan ‡c incisore, disegnatore, editore, autore e collezionista polacco
- 400 1 _ ‡a Log, D. ‡d 1635-1700
- 400 1 _ ‡a Log, D. ‡d 1635-1700?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Log., D. ‡q (David Loggan), ‡d 1635-1700?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Log., D. ‡d 1635-1700
- 400 1 _ ‡a Loggan, David ‡d 1633/35-ca 1700?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Loggan, David ‡d 1635-1700
- 400 1 _ ‡a Loggan, David ‡d 1635-1700?
|Aurora. That is the day-spring. Or dawning of the day in the Orient or morning-rednesse in the rising of the sun. That is the root or mother of philosophie, astrologie & theologie from the true ground. Or a description of nature. By Jacob Behme Teutonick philosopher being his first book.|
|Ecclesia B[eatae] Mariae Virginis Cantab[rigiae]. - |
|The entertainment of his most excellent majestie Charles II, in his passage through the city of London to his coronation : Containing an exact accompt of the whole solemnity; the triumphal arches, and cavalcade, delineated in sculpture; the speeches and impresses illustrated from antiquity. To these is added, a breif narrative of his majestie's solemn coronation: With his magnificent proceding, and royal feast in Westminster-Hall.|
|An explanation of the grand mystery of godliness ; or A true and faithfull representation of the everlasting Gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the onely begotten son of God and sovereign over men and angels. By H. More, D. D..|
|Explication of the hundreth and tenth Psalm|
|Historical memorials of the English laws, courts of justice, forms of tryal, punishment in cases criminal, law-writers, law-books, grants and settlements of estates, degree of serjeant, innes of court and chancery|
|The history of the vvorthies of England. Endeavoured by Thomas Fuller, D.D.|
|Israels prayer in time of trouble|
|The life of the Right Honourable Francis North, Baron of Guilford, Lord Keeper of the Great Seal, under King Charles II. and King James II. : Wherein are inserted the characters of Sir Matthew Hale, Sir George Jeffries, Sir Leoline Jenkins, Sidney Godolphin, and others the most eminent lawyers and statesmen of that time.|
|Meditations on the holy sacrament of the Lords last Supper|
|Morgenröte im Aufgang.|
|North's life of North|
|Nova & [et] Accuratissima Celeberrimae Universitatis Oppidique Cantabrigiensis Ichnograph*. -|
|Old plans of Oxford|
|Oxonia illustrata. -|
|Pharmacopoeia Collegii regalis Londini.|
|Porphyrii in Ptolemaei harmonica commentarius|
|Portrait of a Man|
|Portret van George Berkeley, graaf van Berkeley (ca. 1626-1698)|
|Principality of Wales|
|RADOLPHUS BATHURTS M. DR. ECCL. CATHEDR. WELLENSIS DECAN. REG. MAPI. A SACRIS COLL. TRIN. PRAES ET ACAD. OXON. VICECANCELLARIUS. 1676. D. Loggan ad vivum delin..|
|Richardus Allestry [...] D. Loggan ad vivum delin..|
|Sacelli Regalis apud Cantabrigienses Prospectus Interior ab Occidentali. - |
|Scholae Publicae Et Bibiotheca Univer[sitatis] Cantabr[igiae]. - |
|Sermons preached upon several occasions, by Isaac Barrow, D.D. late master of Trinity Colledge in Cambridge, and one of His Majestie's chaplains in ordinary.|
|Treatise of the passions and faculties of the soul of man|
|A treatise of the Pope's supremacy to which is added a discourse concerning the unity of the Church. By Isaac Barrow... The fourth edition corrected. With a table to the whole.|
|The works of the learned Isaac Barrow, D. D. late master of Trinity-College in Cambridge. (Being all his English works.) In three volumes. Published by His Grace, Dr. John Tillotson, late archbishop of Canterbury. The first [-third] volume, containing....|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- GB - United Kingdom
- PL - Poland
- British (modern) -
- eng - English