Paolucci, Henry, 1921-1999
Paolucci, Henry, 1921-....
VIAF ID: 88055689
Uniform Title Links (1)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 1 _
- The achievement of Galileo
- On Tragedy
- Zionism, the superpowers, and the P.L.O. : a background study of the Mid-East political crisis and the dilemma of diplomatic recognition, including an exclusive four-part interview with Kaled al-Hassan, policy planner and top political strategist of the PLO
- Who is Kissinger?
- The political writings of St. Augustine
- Review of national literatures : selected essays (1970-2001)
- Public image, private interest : Kissinger's foreign policy strategies in Vietnam
- Lectures on Roman history
- Kissinger's war, 1957-1975 : a step-by-step, blow-by-blow analysis of the strategy of defeatist interventionism with which an ambitious Harvard professor reversed 25 years of American cold-war foreign policy in a way that, as William F. Buckley has said, finally "broke the American spirit"
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:88055689 (17)