Berry, Mary Frances.
Berry, Mary Frances, 1938-....
VIAF ID: 88039903
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Berry, Mary F.
- 400 1 _
Berry, Mary S.
- Black resistance, white law : a history of constitutional racism in America
- Black resistance, white law, 1971.
- [1979 NAACP convention coverage], c1979:
- Why ERA failed : politics, women's rights and the amending process of the constitution
- Stability, security, and continuity : Mr. Justice Burton and decision-making in the Supreme Court, 1945-1958
- Power in words : the stories behind Barack Obama's speeches, from the state house to the White House
- My face is black is true : Callie House and the struggle for ex-slave reparations
- Military necessity and civil rights policy : black citizenship and the Constitution, 1861-1868
- Long memory : the black experience in America
- And justice for all : the United States Commission on Civil Rights and the continuing struggle for freedom in America
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:88039903 (16)