Turner, D. H.
Turner, Derek Howard, 1931-1985
Turner, D. H. (Derek Howard)
Turner, Derek Howard.
Turner, Derek H.
VIAF ID: 88039762 (Personal)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Turner, D. H.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Turner, D. H., ‡d 1931-1985
- 400 1 _ ‡a Turner, Derek
- 400 1 0 ‡a Turner, Derek
- 400 _ | ‡a Turner ‡b D. H. ‡f 1931-1985
- The golden age of Anglo-Saxon art, 966-1066 (10)
- Early gothic illuminated manuscripts in England (6)
- The Benedictines in Britain (4)
- Reichenau reconsidered : a re-assessment of the place of Reichenau in Ottonian art (4)
- The missal of the New Minster, Winchester : (Le Havre, Bibliothèque Municipale, MS 330) (3)
- The Claudius Pontificals (from Cotton MS. Claudius A. III in the British Museum) (3)
- Romanesque illuminated manuscripts in the British Museum (3)
- The Hastings hours : a 15th-century Flemish book of hours made for William, Lord Hastings now in the British Library, London (2)
- English book illustration, 966-1846. (2)
- The missal of the New Minster, Winchester (Le Harve, Bibliothèque municipale, ms. 330) (1)