Blundell, Dr., 1790-1878
Blundell, James, 1790-1878
Blundell, James, 1791-1878
VIAF ID: 85871141
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
5xx's: Related Names (1)
- 510 2 _
- Vorlesungen über Geburtshilfe
- The principles and practice of obstetricy, as at present taught, by James Blundell ... To which are added, notes and illustrations. By Thomas Castle ...
- Observations on some of the more important diseases of women.
- Lectures on the principles and practice of midwifery.
- Hexametrical experiments, or A version of four of Virgils Pastorals, including the reputed prophecy respecting the Messiah done in a structure of verse similar to that of the original Latin, with hints to explain the method of reading and a slight essay on the laws of the metre ...
- A syllabus of the lectures ... [MI] 1821
- A practical treatise on parturition, comprising the attendant circumstances and diseases of the pregnant and puerperal states.
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (4)
- GB - United Kingdom
History of VIAF ID:85871141 (10)