Hoff, Karla, 1953-....
Hoff, Karla Ruth.
Hoff, Karla Ruth, 1953-
Hoff, Karla (Karla Ruth)
Hoff, Karla (Karla Ruth), 1953-
VIAF ID: 85092661 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 1680 9427
- 200 _ | ‡a Hoff ‡b Karla ‡f 1953-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hoff, Karla Ruth
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hoff, Karla Ruth ‡d 1953-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hoff, Karla, ‡d 1953-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Hoff, Karla, ‡d 1953-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hoff, K. ‡d 1953-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hoff, Karla
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hoff, Karla Ruth
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hoff, Karla.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Hoff, Karla ‡d 1953-
5xx's: Related Names (3)
- 510 2 _ ‡a National Bureau of Economic Research ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a University of Maryland ‡g College Park, Md. ‡e Affiliation
- 510 2 _ ‡a Weltbank ‡e Affiliation
|After the big bang? obstacles to the emergence of the rule of law in post-Communist societies|
|Belief systems and durable inequalities an experimental investigation of indian caste|
|Caste and punishment the legacy of caste culture in norm enforcement|
|The creation of the rule of law and the legitimacy of property rights the political and economic consequences of a corrupt privatization|
|economics of rural organization theory, practice and policy|
|Equilibrium fictions: a cognitive approach to societal rigidity|
|Exiting a lawless state|
|Homeownership, community interactions, and segregation|
|The kin system as a poverty trap?|
|Modern economy theory and development|
|Non-leaky buckets : optimal redistributive taxation and agency costs|
|Political alternation as a restraint on investing in influence evidence from the post-communist transition|
|Three essays in the theory of trade and taxation under incomplete risk markets. -|
|The transition from communism a diagrammatic exposition of obstacles to the demand for the rule of law|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- eng - English