Flint, Austin, 1836-1915
Flint, Austin, nar. 1836
VIAF ID: 84799521
- The physiology of man; designed to represent the existing state of physiological science, as applied to the functions of the human body.
- Collected Essays and Articles on Physiology and Medicine.
- A text-book of human physiology, designed for the use of practitioners and students of medicine.
- The physiology of man
- Phthisis. -
- On the source of muscular power. Arguments and conclusions drawn from observations upon the human subject, under conditions of rest and muscular exercise.
- On the physiological effects of severe and protracted muscular exercise; with special reference to its influence upon the excretion of nitrogen.
- Notes and citations on the homicidal insanities and feigned insanity
- Manual of chemical examination of the urine in disease; with brief directions for the examination of the most common varieties of urinary claculi, and appendix, containing a diet-table for diabetics.
- Manual of chemical examination of the urine in disease; with brief directions for the examination of the most common varieties of urinary calculi.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:84799521 (8)