Pillow, Gideon Johnson, 1806-1878
Pillow, Gideon J. 1806-1878
Pillow, Gideon J. (Gideon Johnson), 1806-1878
VIAF ID: 816304
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Pillow, Gideon J.
- The statute laws of the state of Tennessee, of a public and general nature;
- Message from the President of the United States, communicating in compliance with a resolution of the Senate, the proceedings of the two courts of inquiry in the case of Major General Pillow : August 2, 1848 : ordered to be printed, and that 3,000 additional copies be printed for the use of the Senate.
- Letters of Gideon J. Pillow to James K. Polk
- Gideon Johnson Pillow correspondence
- Defence of Major Gen. Pillow before the Court of Inquiry at Frederick, Maryland : against the charges preferred against him by Maj. Gen. Winfield Scott.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:816304 (5)