Winston, Henry, 1911-1986
VIAF ID: 79312802
- Strategy for a Black agenda; a critique of new theories of liberation in the United States and Africa.
- Old Jim Crow has got to go, 1941.
- The challenge of U.S. neocolonialism
- Class, race, and Black liberation
- Character building and education in the spirit of socialism.
- Build the Communist Party, the party of the working class. Report to the 19th National Convention, Communist Party, U.S.A., April 30-May 4, 1969.
- what it means to be a communist
- the road to liberation for the negro people
- the politics of people's action; the communist party in the '72 elections
- the meaning of san rafael
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:79312802 (3)