Chettle, Henry, -1607?
Chettle, Henry, 1560?-1607?
Chettle, Henry, m.c. 1607
Chettle, Henry, ca.1560-ca1607
Chettle, Henry 1564-1607
Chettle, Henry, d. 1607?
Chettle, Henry (1563-1607).
VIAF ID: 79009350 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 1677 8958
- 100 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henry, ‡d -1607?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henry
- 100 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henry ‡d m.c. 1607
- 200 _ | ‡a Chettle ‡b Henry ‡f 1560?-1607?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henry ‡d 1564-1607
- 100 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henry, ‡d 1560?-1607?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henry, ‡d d. 1607?
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (8)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henrie, ‡d -1607?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henrie, ‡d ca.1560-ca1607
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henrie ‡d -1607?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henrie ‡d 1564-1607
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henrie ‡d ca.1560-ca1607
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henry, ‡d d. 1607?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Chettle, Henry ‡d d. 1607?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Henry, Chettle ‡d 1564-1607
|Blind-beggar of bednal-green|
|Death of robert, earle of hvntington|
|The Descent of Euphues, three Elizabethan romance stories : Euphues [by John Lyly], Pandosto [by Robert Greene], Piers Plainness [by Henry Chettle]|
|Downfall of Robin Hood [by] Chettle & Munday|
|Englandes mourning garment|
|A fruitfull sermon, 1591:|
|Greene's groatsworth of wit : bought with a million of repentance (1592)|
|hot anger soon cold|
|Kind-Hartes dreame 1592 ; [Suivi de William Kemp : Nine daies wonder 1600].|
|Kind-heart's dream : containing five apparitions with their invectives against abuses reigning|
|Mirrour of monsters. 1972|
|The non-dramatic works of Thomas Dekker.|
|Piers Plainnes seauen yeres prentiship|
|Preface to Robert Greene's Menaphon. 1973|
|Reuenge for a Father|
|Robin Hood (Legend).|
|Sir Thomas More|
|the stepmother's tragedy|
|Tragedy of Hoffman|
|True bill of the whole number that hath died in the cittie of london, the citty of westminster, the citty of norwich, and diuers other places, since the time this last sicknes of the plague began in either of them, to this present month of october the sixt day, 1603 with a relation of many visitations by the plague, in sundry other forraine countries|
|Two lamentable tragedies|
Countries of Publication (10)
Selected Publishers (13)
- GB - United Kingdom
- xxk -
- eng - English