Jackson, Joseph, 1867-1946
VIAF ID: 78343032
5xx's: Related Names (1)
- 551 _ _
- The Philosophy of animal magnetism
- Literary landmarks of Philadelphia, c1939:
- Where Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence: the story of the southwest corner of Seventh and Market streets, Philadelphia, the site now occupied by the Penn National Bank ...
- Survey of the electoral college in the political system of the United States
- See Philadelphia; a visitor's handbook; illustrated map of Philadelphia
- Quaint corners in Philadelphia, with one hundred and seventy-four illustrations.
- Philadelphia past and present : a brief description of its historic sites and a guide to their location, presented for your pleasure and convenience during the biennial convention of the National nursing organizations held at Philadelphia, May 13 to 17, 1940.
- Market street, Philadelphia; the most historic highway in America, its merchants and its story
- Iconography of Philadelphia
- First editions : Byron, Clemens, Conrad, W.H. Hudson, Kipling, Poe, Thackeray and others : including the important properties of Mrs. Ford Madox Hueffer and Mr. Joseph Jackson.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:78343032 (2)