Whitman, Charles S., 1868-1947
Whitman, Charles Seymour
VIAF ID: 78112270
- Theodore Roosevelt, Mayor Mitchel, Governor Charles Whitman of New York, and Myron Herrick, 1917
- TR, Mayor Mitchel, Governor Charles Whitman of New York, and Myron Herrick, 1917
- Report of the Special committee on law enforcement (to be presented at the meeting of the American bar association at Minneapolis, Minnesota, August 29th, 30th and 31st, 1923.)
- Governor Whitman's report to the voters of the State of New York, 1915-1916.
- Gov. Whitman's proclamation--State military census
- For patriotic agricultural service--wanted at once, men and boys who have had actual farm experience [...]
- Chauncey Depew, Senator Perkins, and Governor Whitman of New York, at GOP Convention, 1916, Chicago, Ill.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:78112270 (2)