Brough, Charles Hillman, 1876-1935
Brough, Charles Hillman
VIAF ID: 78032521
- District of Columbia and Virginia boundary line. Report of the Commission created by the Act of Congress, approved March 21, 1934, to determine the boundary line between the District of Columbia and the state of Virginia and to provide for the settlement of claims to property along or affected by said boundary line.
- Studies in state taxation with particular reference to the Southern States
- Irrigation in Utah
- How God looks upon the present conflict
- Charles Hillman Brough, 1996:
- Address of Honorable Charles H. Brough, governor of Arkansas, at annual meeting, Missouri bar association, at Saint Louis, September 20th, 1918.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
History of VIAF ID:78032521 (2)