Morgan, Joseph, 1671-approximately 1749
VIAF ID: 77805967
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- The nature of riches shewed from the natural reasons of the use and effects thereof : together with some improvements made upon the considerations of the nature and effect of riches
- The duty, and a mark of Zion's children : a discourse at Freehold in New-Jersy upon the sorrowful occasion of the death of the young and very hopeful Joseph Morgan of Yale Coll., B.A. who departed this life the 28th of November, 1723 ... on the 30th his body was laid in the earth and his father entertained a mourning auditory, with a discourse, from Job X, 2 ... and the next day from Psalm CXXXVII, 1 ...
- Sin its own punishment : a discourse shewing how the nature of sin is in it self a misery to the sinner, and that the sinner, by sinning, works a punishment upon himself, according to the nature of his sin : being a continuation of, The nature and original of sin explained, which was written for a continuation of, The remedy against mortal errors
- Mr. Joseph Morgan's discourse describing the duty, and a mark, of Zion's children
- Love to our neighbour recommended, and the duties thereof importunately urted; a sermon shewing what is required and what is not required in loving our neighbours as ourselves, and why we must do it, &c.
- Love to our neighbour recommended, 1749:
- Discourse at Freehold in New-Jersy upon the sorrowful occasion of the death of the young and very hopeful Joseph Morgan of Yale Coll.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:77805967 (1)