Porter, Horace, 1837-1921
VIAF ID: 77116317
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 _ |
- Campaigning with Grant ... 1897.
- West Point life: an anonymous communication, read before a public meeting of the Dialectic society, United States Military academy, March 5, 1859.
- Paul Jones, founder of the American navy
- Message from the President of the United States, recommending an appropriation by Congress to be expended in searching for the remains of Admiral John Paul Jones in Paris, France, and transmitting the report of Ambassador Porter on the subject, and also urging that provision be made for the erection of monuments to the memories of John Paul Jones and John Barry.
- Letter of John Paul Jones, printed from the unpublished originals in Mr. W. K. Bixby's collection
- Horace Porter papers
- Campaigning with Grant
- American addresses at the second Hague Peace Conference
- Addresses delivered before the Commandery of the state of New York
- Address delivered before the Peace conference at the Hague, July 16, 1907
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:77116317 (8)