Pointer, John, 1668-1754
VIAF ID: 76629747
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- An account of a Roman pavement, 1713:
- A Rational account of the weather, shewing the signs of its several changes and alterations together with the philosophical reasons of them... by John Pointer,...
- Roman antiquities in Britain
- Oxoniensis academia: or, The antiquities and curiosities of the University of Oxford. Giving an account of all the public edifices... Together wih lists of the founders, public benefactors, governors, and visitors of the several colleges and halls... Also lists of the chancellors... [etc.] of this university.
- Miscellanea in usum juventutis academicae... by John Pointer,...
- Britannia Romana, or Roman antiquities in Britain, viz. coins, camps, and publick roads. Being a full account and explanation of the Roman coins found in Britain at different places and divers times, ... Also a large preface, shewing the usefulness of ancient coins and medals, in relation to history, poetry, sculpture, painting, and architecture ... By John Pointer, M. A. chaplain of Merton college in Oxford, and rector of Slapton in Northampton-shire
- A rational account of the weather. Shewing the signs of its several changes and alterations, together with the philosophical reasons of them ... To which are added, three essays towards accounting for I. A continued course of wet years. II. The cause of an aurora borealis. III. The cause of the plague ...
- A rational account of the weather. -
- A chronical history of England
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (3)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:76629747 (13)